Saturday, March 19, 2016

The First Day of Shooting



7 am comes very early in the morning.  However, neither Averi nor I got much sleep because we were both so excited.

I spent a lot of time Thursday and Friday trying to create a schedule of scenes to know what to shoot.

Today, we are going to try to do several scenes.  I'm trying to get all of the major scenes that are in the house and in the driveway.  Additionally, I want to get a few shots for Manfred's and Sarah's Series of Scenes.

Since this is my first shoot, I am not sure what to expect in terms of how much coverage that we can get done in one day.  Everything that I have read has told me to be pessimistic in terms of what we can get done.  For some reason, I'm not being very pessimistic.  This may come to bite us in the butt.  However, I seem to have confidence that today will go really well, although, I am a bit nervous.  I tell myself that

The important scenes to get done:


  • The Fateful Call where Manfred and Sarah get the call from Lucy asking for them to help.
  • The initial conversation which is a dream sequence about Manfred's guilt he feels.
  • Manfred's "Gets ready" which shows that he is late.
  • The Reunion which is where Manfred is vulnerable and allows Sarah to be too.

Besides the main scenes, I want to get a few shots for Manfred and Sarah's Series of Scenes...
  • Cookies
  • Dancing with Sarah and Two of the Lucy's
  • Lucy storming out the door
  • Manfred find some spare alcohol
  • Manfred coming in Drunk
  • Sarah and Manfred leaving for the Farm
  • Kid Lucy running to Sarah when she comes home
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment